The following is a rundown of today's podcast, annotated with links that were either mentioned on the show or inspired by it:
Commentary: How to Stay Christian in College (0:00)
- reTHINK Student Apologetics Conferences – California (Sept. 23–24), Texas (Oct. 21–22), Alabama (Apr. 21–22, 2017)
- Strengthen the Basics by Amy Hall – Two suggestions for apps to help you develop spiritual habits of Bible reading and prayer
- Apologetics Aren't Enough to Connect You with a Person by Amy Hall – Keep feeding your soul.
- Apologetics, prayer and Bible reading, fellowship and accountability.
1. Do we have to sin, or is it possible for a Christian to live sinlessly? (0:16)
2. Is a vote an endorsement of a candidate’s character? (0:31)
3. Is God in time? (0:41)
4. Will there come a point when people are so hostile to Christianity that no dialogue is possible? (0:51)