The following are links that were either mentioned on this week's show or inspired by it, as posted live on the @STRtweets Twitter feed:
- Cold-Case Christianity: A Homocide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels by J. Warner Wallace
- Embrace the Truth International – Abdu Murray
- reTHINK Student Apologetics Conference – September 26-27
- The Fallacy Detective: Thirty-Eight Lessons on How to Recognize Bad Reasoning by Nathaniel Bluedorn et al.
- The Thinking Toolbox: Thirty-Five Lessons That Will Build Your Reasoning Skills by Nathaniel Bluedorn et al.
- Jesus, the Recycled Redeemer (PDF) by Greg Koukl
- The Trinity: A Solution, Not a Problem (CD) by Greg Koukl
- The Early Church Fathers on Jesus by Mike Licona
- Deity of Christ: Case Closed (PDF) by Greg Koukl
- Think Christianly – Jonathan Morrow's website
- Questioning the Bible: 11 Major Challenges to the Bible's Authority by Jonathan Morrow
- Impact 360 academic gap year experience – Jonathan Morrow is Director of Creative Strategies
- Did God Condone Slavery? by Amy Hall
- Does the Bible Endorse Slavery? by Melinda Penner
To follow the Twitter conversation during the live show (Tuesdays 4:00–7:00 p.m. PT), use the hashtag #STRtalk.